Powerful and instant action. Permanently kills and removes mould, mildew as well as moss, algae and bacteria such as E coli and salmonella. Disinfects and prevents further growth. Gel formulation prevents dripping and allows deep penetration. Product does not have a bleaching effect so even though the mould has being killed, stains may remain.
Areas of use: Especially suitable for use in bedrooms and childrens rooms as chlorine free and neutral in odour, as well as in kitchens, pantries, cupboards or refrigerators on all acid-resistant surfaces. Suitable for use on wallpaper, rendering/plaster, masonry, stone, wood, ceramics, plastic, textiles and leather.
Application: Spray evenly on affected surfaces so a covering film results. Leave for 30-60 minutes. In the case of severe infestation, leave longer and if possible, overnight. Remove residues with a soft brush or sponge and then thoroughly wipe off with a damp cloth or sponge.
Important: Always test first on an inconspicuous area for surface compatibility. Do not use on materials sensitive to acid such as marble or chalky natural stone. Do not spray onto plants or metals. Protect the skin, clothing and surrounding areas from splashing during use. Store upright in a cool and dark place.
Ingredients: 5-15% oxygen based bleach 5% nonionic tensides, phosphonate, Ready-to-use disinfection agent Per 100g: 11g hydrogen peroxide BauA-Reg.Nr.: N-32695
We offer a Pre-Order option along with an estimated “Stock ETA” for items that are out of stock.
Please be advised that the “Stock ETA” is merely an estimate based on a number of factors and may be suddenly rescheduled or delayed at any time.
All orders placed in advance will be dispatched as soon as the product is made available.